Scotland Saltire Face Mask VIROBLOCK
FXG Advanced Viroblock Face Mask – Scotland Saltire
Available in Standard & Ladies Sizes
A simple understated Scotland Flag, with a blue blend background with official Scotland flag colour, with a tiny FXG logo in our signature orange & white.
The St Andrews cross Scotland Saltire flag is known in every country around the world, the white cross against the blue background .Originally made by Queen Margaret, wife of James III the flag was first recorded as a heraldic flag in 1542.
This 3-part mask is engineered for performance, tailored for comfort. Now with filter pocket and filters. Each order is supplied with 2 filters. (1 x lightweight non woven filter, 1 x heavy weight wool filter)
Buy and Save. Our e-store has an automatic discount system. The more masks you buy the lower the cost. The discounts are automatically updated as you add to the cart.
Effective in minutes, the features of Virolblock NPJ03 include:
Strong antiviral and antibacterial effect against enveloped viruses and bacteria
HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 has proven effective against human coronavirus (229E) in face mask testing
Washing: Lasts at least 30 gentle washes at 40°C/104°F
Residual virus infectivity tested according to a modified ISO 20743 method (Sendai), rapid antiviral effect demonstrated within 2-5 minutes
Hypoallergenic, provides self-sanitizing and germ resistant surface
Patent pending antiviral and antibacterial technology
EU BPR & EU REACH compliant, main ingredient registered with US TSCA and US EPA
Detail and specification:
Standard mask size: Adult: approximately 20cm x 15cm (8 inches x 6 inches)
Elasticated straps for comfort with toogles to adjust length
Fabric composition: Outer Fabric: 94%polyester fibre, 6% spandex, Inner Fabric: Polyamide / Polypropylene mix
Washing: For best results wash in warm or hot water (at least 40°C/104°F).
* These masks are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE). They are for personal use and are not intended for use by health care professionals or for use in hospitals or health care facilities. These face masks should not be used in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected, a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high, the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
** There are seven types of human coronavirus: 229E and COVID-19 are two of them. The different types of coronaviruses are highly similar in their membrane structure. The membrane is what our vesicle and silver technology in HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 targets in order to achieve reduction in the viruses’ infectivity. Our technology has also been tested against Influenza types H1N1, H5N1, H7N9, and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and demonstrated significantly improved reduction of virus infectivity. Regarding the efficacy of our technology on COVID-19, a direct test has not yet been carried out.
- Solid Black Face Mask BASIC £4.50 – £6.00
- Just Black Face Mask VIROBLOCK £10.00
- Hearts Face Mask ACTIVE £6.00
- Stripes Purple Face Mask BASIC £6.00
- Filter Replacement Pack VIROBLOCK £4.00
- Crisp Blue Face Mask BASIC £4.50 – £6.00
- Summer Beach VB £10.00
- Beige Gingham Face Mask VIROBLOCK £10.00
- Royal Stewart Tartan Face Mask VIROBLOCK £10.00
- Ancient Henderson Pouch £2.00