Ancient Henderson Tartan Face Mask VIROBLOCK
FXG Advanced Viroblock Face Mask – Ancient Henderson Tartan
As a Scottish company we love working with Tartan. The shades of soft greens, blues, black & yellow are reproduced to great effect. We have teamed up with the official Clan Henderson Society and £4 ($5 US) from every sale goes towards the Charity’s good causes. Note: The Tartan effect is printed onto our Viroblock fabric for effect maintaining the Antivirol properties and maximum breathable comfort.
So far (SEPTEMBER 2020) we have raised $2500 for the society.
For USA customers when possible we will ship these from within the USA therefore we will refund £8.75 of the £17.50 shipping charge and send your order with USPS Priority Mail
This 3 part face mask is engineered for performance, tailored for comfort. Now with filter pocket and filters. Each order is supplied with 2 filters. (1 x lightweight non woven filter, 1 x heavy weight wool filter).
14 in stock (can be backordered)
Effective in minutes, the features of Virolblock NPJ03 include:
Strong antiviral and antibacterial effect against enveloped viruses and bacteria
HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 has proven effective against human coronavirus (229E) in face mask testing
Washing: Lasts at least 30 gentle washes at 40°C/104°F
Residual virus infectivity tested according to a modified ISO 20743 method (Sendai), rapid antiviral effect demonstrated within 2-5 minutes
Hypoallergenic, provides self-sanitizing and germ resistant surface
Patent pending antiviral and antibacterial technology
EU BPR & EU REACH compliant, main ingredient registered with US TSCA and US EPA
Detail and specification:
Standard mask size (finished size): Adult: 20cm x 15cm (8inches x 6 inches)
Elasticated straps for comfort, with toggle to adjust length.
Fabric composition: Outer Fabric: 94%polyester fibre, 6% spandex, Inner Fabric: Polyamide / Polypropylene mix
Washing: For best results wash in warm or hot water (at least 40°C/104°F).
* These masks are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE). They are for personal use and are not intended for use by health care professionals or for use in hospitals or health care facilities. These face masks should not be used in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected, a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high, the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
** There are seven types of human coronavirus: 229E and COVID-19 are two of them. The different types of coronaviruses are highly similar in their membrane structure. The membrane is what our vesicle and silver technology in HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 targets in order to achieve reduction in the viruses’ infectivity. Our technology has also been tested against Influenza types H1N1, H5N1, H7N9, and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and demonstrated significantly improved reduction of virus infectivity. Regarding the efficacy of our technology on COVID-19, a direct test has not yet been carried out.
- Rainbows & Unicorns Face Mask KIDS £4.50
- Crisp Blue Face Mask BASIC £4.50 – £6.00
- Filter Replacement Pack VIROBLOCK £4.00
- Nova Scotia Tartan Face Mask VIROBLOCK £12.00
- Hearts Face Mask ACTIVE £6.00
- Hearts Face Mask VIROBLOCK £12.00
- Liverpool FC Theme Viroblock Face Mask £12.00
- Dog Bones VB £12.00
- When Doves Cry Face Mask VIROBLOCK £12.00
- Crisp Blue Face Mask VIROBLOCK £12.00