Black & White Paisley Pattern VIROBLOCK
FXG Advanced Viroblock Face Mask – Black & White Paisley Pattern
Available in Standard & Ladies Sizes
A Classic Paisley Pattern design, which has ancient history from Persia first become common in the west in the 18th and 19th Centuries. As a centre for textiles the common name originates the town of Paisley near Glasgow in Scotland. The pattern is now very commonly used in textiles and designs around the world.
The town of Paisley dates from the 12th century and features one of the most significant Abbeys in Scotland, the industrial revolution and the emergence of the textile industry played an important part in growth of the town
Our design is a simple black and white design, which is also synonymous with the local football Team St Mirren who play in black & white stripes.
This 3-layer, easy to breathe mask is engineered for performance, tailored for comfort. Now with filter pocket and filters. Each order is supplied with 2 filters. (1 x lightweight non woven filter, 1 x heavy weight wool filter)
Buy and Save. When you add multiple items into your basket the price changes to give you discount.The more masks you buy the bigger the saving
Effective in minutes, the features of HeiQ Virolblock NPJ03 include:
Strong antiviral and antibacterial effect against enveloped viruses and bacteria
HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 has proven effective against human coronavirus (229E) in face mask testing
Washing: Lasts at least 30 gentle washes at 40°C/104°F
Residual virus infectivity tested according to a modified ISO 20743 method (Sendai), rapid antiviral effect demonstrated within 2-5 minutes
Hypoallergenic, provides self-sanitizing and germ resistant surface
Patent pending antiviral and antibacterial technology
EU BPR & EU REACH compliant, main ingredient registered with US TSCA and US EPA
Detail and specification:
Standard mask size: Adult: approximately 20cm x 15cm (8 inches x 6 inches)
Elasticated straps for comfort with toogles to adjust length
Fabric composition: Outer Fabric: 94%polyester fibre, 6% spandex, Inner Fabric: Polyamide / Polypropylene mix
Washing: For best results wash in warm or hot water (at least 40°C/104°F).
* These masks are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE). They are for personal use and are not intended for use by health care professionals or for use in hospitals or health care facilities. These face masks should not be used in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected, a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high, the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
** There are seven types of human coronavirus: 229E and COVID-19 are two of them. The different types of coronaviruses are highly similar in their membrane structure. The membrane is what our vesicle and silver technology in HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 targets in order to achieve reduction in the viruses’ infectivity. Our technology has also been tested against Influenza types H1N1, H5N1, H7N9, and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and demonstrated significantly improved reduction of virus infectivity. Regarding the efficacy of our technology on COVID-19, a direct test has not yet been carried out.
- Solid Black Face Mask BASIC £4.50 – £6.00
- Curling 01 Face Mask ACTIVE £6.00
- Liverpool FC Theme Viroblock Face Mask £10.00
- Just Black Face Mask VIROBLOCK £10.00
- Team Craik HeiQ Viroblock £12.00
- Scotland Flag Face Mask ACTIVE £6.00
- Glasgow's Miles Better Viroblock £10.00
- Black & Gold Marble Viroblock £10.00
- Wisdom Roses Viroblock £10.00
- Celtic FC '88 Face Mask ACTIVE £6.00